Welcome to the new TIRES forum!

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
We are happy to announce a new forum for the discussion of all topics relating to tractor & equipment tires! Whether you're considering which tires you need for your tractor, or wondering how to flat-proof your tires, this is the place to discuss tires. We already have hundreds of tire topics that we've moved in here, so we hope this will become a great resource for TractorByNet members. :thumbsup:

Thank you!

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #2  
I recently purchased MF 80 Backhoe with serial no. 1649300284 and need to replace its tires. What are the correct sizes for this tractor?

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #3  
what if any wheels interchange with my 2008 Farmall 35? front and rear. do any other brad wheels work or they all different?

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #4  
There is a rubber shortage so get your tires now before the price
goes up. same with the metal products

willy

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #6  
There is a rubber shortage so get your tires now before the price
goes up. same with the metal products

willy
& let us not forget lumber & certain computer chips & fuel.

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #7  
I’ve gotta set of 300hr Radial Take Off’s R1 15.5-R38 & 13.6-R24 Ag tires & wheels for a 5&6k JD tractor if anyone is looking $3,950

Mike in North Georgia
six78 98six 322six

B91BF538-4BAB-4F42-B911-41FC36E6E05B.jpeg

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #8  
I am looking for tires for my John Deere 790, 13.6-16 for turf on rear, 25×8.50-14 for turf on front. Any ideas where to get them with rims..

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #9  
Just priced out 4 radial R1 shoes for one of my M 9's, Trelleborg's. 5500 bucks for 4 from my farm tire dealer mounted here at the farm. Tires certainly are expensive today.

/ Welcome to the new TIRES forum! #10  
Yea sky hi.
sure wished I could move these