Tires for a Ford 3600

/ Tires for a Ford 3600 #1  

RollingsFarms

Veteran Member
Tractor
Few John Deere's and one Ford 3600 diesel.
I think I'll need to buy tires for my Ford 3600 sometime this year. I think it has the original ones on it to be honest because they are pretty weather cracked but the tread is still decent(tread appears to match the hours on the tractor). I've run the tires for almost a year but don't want to press my luck. The rears are 13.6x28 I believe and the fronts I will have to go look at them again as the size slips my mind at the moment. I've tried to research online to get an idea of what I'll be looking at cost wise but can't really tell. I'll need to get the rears filled again so I'm thinking of just ordering a set of tires from my local John Deere dealer (closest dealer to me) and get them to load them. I've thought about taking the tractor to a tire shop but I don't think they'd be able to load them so it'll probably end up at the dealer anyways for that. I'll probably stick with Good Year or Firestone but I'm not opposed to other makes. I'll just have to go talk to the dealer sometime and see what they say. Can anyone give me a ballpark estimate of what I'll be spending? I'm guessing $1500 but it could be upwards of $2000 since I'll be getting them loaded too.