New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #1  

Alexander1442

Tractor
New Holland TC34DA
I am looking to trade my set of wheels and tires (turf) for a set of industrial tires. The tires have 120 hours on them and still look new, so I am looking for a similar set. I can also throw down some extra money for new. Private message for details

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #2  
PM sent. Have a full set of R4 for a TC 34DA will swap ya for the turf set with wheels.

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #3  
Trying to attach a photo of tractor and tires, Tractor in back ground.

Attachments

• Valk.jpg
    Valk.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 333
  • IMG_20151031_082706371.jpg
    IMG_20151031_082706371.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 363
   / New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #4  
Just found a full set of turfs with wheels $395 plus shipping... Cheers

Good luck with your search.

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels
Wow that seems awful cheap! I hope they have more tread than the bald ones you Wanted to trade me for my new ones..

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #6  
Cheap yes. New Yes with rims.

As to my R4 tires perhaps you are looking for Rice paddy tires and a 6 inch deep tread. I have 500 hours on my tractor and these are the original set of Industrial (R4) Tires and they are far from Bald. your "new ones" are not new, they are 120 hours old, and since the TC 34DA has not been in production for quite some time I would say your tires are far from New. You either want something for nothing or have no clue what your are looking for either way your insults are not appreciated or welcome.

R3 Turf tires have a substantially lower load capacity and while can be used with a loader you will not have the same capability due to the weight capacity of the front tires. If it is traction you are after perhaps a set of R1 tires is what you are looking for, they will play **** with your lawn but should work pretty well in the field. R4 industrial tires are heavy duty double the front tire load capacity than R3s the tread death is not equal to Ag tires it is about half but the surface area is double. The difference between a brand new set of R4 and the ones I showed you pictures of is mine have a slightly rounded shoulder from actual use. 120 hours on a 8-10 year old tractor is a crime. Assuming that the 120 hours is the actual hours on the machine. If not why did you buy turf tires in the first place.

Kindly Piss off , you want new tires go put down some money and buy a set.

/ New holland tc34da want to trade trig tires for industrial tires/wheels #7  
Aside from the spat, $395+ is still pretty cheap for tires plus wheels. Nice find!
Jim