Tire Selection Sticker proof tires?

/ Sticker proof tires? #1  

Gusss

Tractor
Koiti LB1914
I have a little yard tractor for around the house. My neighbors have horses and they have brought in stickers with the hay and animals are spreading the stickers onto my property.

They stick in my tires and I am also spreading them.

Years ago I think I saw sticker proof tires to prevent this from happening. They seemed to have been made of a harder rubber.

Does anyone know of these tires?

Thaks,
Guss

/ Sticker proof tires? #2  
I know that when a cat steps on a sticker, it goes nuts.

Try coating the tires in Goo Gone.

/ Sticker proof tires?
Thanks for the suggestion but these are what some call 'sand burrs', they are small. They will not puncture a tire, I want tires they will not stick to and spread. I use the green goo in my Kioti.

/ Sticker proof tires? #4  
I foamed filled my tires... no more flats... things may still "Stick" but no damage will occur

/ Sticker proof tires? #5  
Thanks for the suggestion but these are what some call 'sand burrs', they are small. They will not puncture a tire, I want tires they will not stick to and spread. I use the green goo in my Kioti.

Goo Gone, not Slime.. Though I dont know what Goo Gone would do other than coat the tire for awhile.

Google

/ Sticker proof tires? #6  
:laughing: It took until the third post for me to figure out that you were referring to some kind of seed as opposed to a 'gummed label'.

I was trying to picture why a bale or round of hay would have so many bar-code adhesive 'stickers' on them.

/ Sticker proof tires? #7  
Make a James Bond style oil stick that sprays silicone lube on the tires at the press of a button. Use it every so often and no stickers.

Either that or coat the tires with cats.

/ Sticker proof tires? #8  
Lol. This has been entertaining.

Essentially these are seeds and OP is trying to stop spreading seeds

/ Sticker proof tires? #9  
worth less. they will spread on their own. Your best solution is herbicide, a turf grass one that will kill everything but your grass

/ Sticker proof tires? #10  
Are you talking about cockleburs? Most herbicides will kill them.

Where my Father grew up, they used to pejoratively refer to those as "East Alton Roses." I'm always picking them off of my pants and socks before I leave the pasture.