Kubota L175 rear rim

/ Kubota L175 rear rim #1  

Hydromike207

Tractor
L175
Hi all, I recently purchased a kubota L175 with turf tires and 16" rims on the back one of the rear rims is rotted out would any body have a clue were I could find one? Thank you!

/ Kubota L175 rear rim #2  
You might try a search for "tractor salvage yards", and then call to see what they have. Depending upon how low the price is, it may be viable to have them ship it to you if you live too far away for a road trip.

Also as long as the rust is not along the tire bead, rims can sometimes be repaired by welding a patch over the hole.

/ Kubota L175 rear rim #3  
Hi all, I recently purchased a kubota L175 with turf tires and 16" rims on the back one of the rear rims is rotted out would any body have a clue were I could find one? Thank you!

You might give us some measurements. A lot of dealers like myself have a bone pile of used or new take-off rims. On the rim it will be stamped for the size, like 10Wx16 or something like that. Then give us the bolt pattern, bolt circle size and the size of the hub hole. I am a Mahindra dealer but recently figured out that we have some Mahindra rims that fit the old JD 855 compact tractor. We painted a set yellow and we are good to go. We do not often get so lucky, but it happens.

It may be that the L175 uses the same bolt pattern as newer Kubota tractors or some other brand.

If for some reason it is an odd size and not available, you can buy just the rim (the outer hoop only) from various wheel manufacturers relatively cheaply and have your centers cut out and welded into the new rim. Best of luck.

/ Kubota L175 rear rim #4  
Well, you're kind of in luck. It looks like it might still be available... Just don't look at the price.

Kubota: WHEEL ASSY

Part Number 34159-27610

Vendor Kubota

Messick's Price $1,185.85

If going this route, please verify PN.

Added in edit:
Rechecked price at Messick's. There is a note stating part is likely discontinued by Kubota, but they might have alternative suppliers.

Perhaps it is worth talking to someone there... They just might have an alternative that is more price appropriate.

Last edited: