Possible to find kubota bx turf tire takeoffs? How much if I find them?

/ Possible to find kubota bx turf tire takeoffs? How much if I find them? #1  

Sparkynutz

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere
I'm looking at a kubota bx1500 tractor that I will use it for mowing a significant amount. Unfortunately the current owner replaced the turf tires with bar tires and already sold them before listing the tractor for sale. After a quick search I had no luck finding any anywhere for sale to see what they even go for. Does anybody know what the likelihood of finding any is or at what price roughly?
If not I might check price on new tires and sell the bar tires. How much would those sell for?

Thanks,
Ryan

/ Possible to find kubota bx turf tire takeoffs? How much if I find them? #2  
You can get a set from a local dealer through "Kubota Whole Goods" program. About $500, wheels and tires ready to mount

I've bought several sets of different BX tire type through the years and always use Whole Goods. The unwanted set sold quickly through Craigs.

/ Possible to find kubota bx turf tire takeoffs? How much if I find them?
Ouch. That's a lot. I guess it comes with rims but still I'd think I could buy just brand new turf tires at fleet farm for under $150 and mount them myself.

/ Possible to find kubota bx turf tire takeoffs? How much if I find them? #4  
Ouch. That's a lot. I guess it comes with rims but still I'd think I could buy just brand new turf tires at fleet farm for under $150 and mount them myself.

When you find four quality new turf tires for $150, please post your source as others will likely want to know.

Similar to bp flick, I've found wholegoods to be very competitive for a complete assembly at near tire only prices. Assuming old tires and wheels are in reasonable shape they are easily sold to recoup some of the cost.

I've also had success mail ordering larger turfs for my L-Series tractors. This might be a good option if your willing to mount them yourself. For reference I used Tires for Sale Online | Tires4That | tires4that.com as they were affiliated with a local (to me) wholesaler. Arrived in two days and the tires were made within the last 4 months.

Good luck with your tire quest and please post back what you find.