Deer wins over tire

/ Deer wins over tire #1  

DUMBDOG

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH 1630 W-7308 FEL/ Kubota L4630GSTC W-LA853 FEL WQ/A-CC 2544
For the past four to five years I have averaged 2 flats per year on my NH1630, thought it was due to the turf tires losing to sticks, branches, etc. After fixing another flat on the NH last night, figured that would be it for the year, however when we going to hook up the bucket on the Kuobota, this was what we found, figured that the antler was just stuck in the bar of the R-1, however when we pulled it out, it was all the way through the six ply. It now has forty hours on it and now a flat, went to town and picked up some tire sealant and now as good as new. Most of the hours on it have been spent tilling 40 acres and that is why it is so dirty.

Attachments

• 646706-P5070021.JPG
    646706-P5070021.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,335
   / Deer wins over tire #2  
Can I come visit next fall? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif That's going to be a very nice buck this year....

/ Deer wins over tire #3  
I have seen small trees just thrashed by a buck, that's the first time I ever seen one go after a tractor. Maybe you should put that lil' 'bota away for next years rut. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was hunting quail and chuckers along the Columbia river last year when I came across a very nice 5 point antler off a mulke deer. I picked it up and thought to myself what are the odds of finding the mate? 100 yards later there it was. They were very nice, in fact, the local game warden was really impressed and wanted to know if he could have them to show to the kids that came around on field trips. How could I say no...he played the kids card.

/ Deer wins over tire
With the main beam that was broken off it would have been at least a seven point. I do not want to find the other antler, at least not with another tire.

/ Deer wins over tire #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Most of the hours on it have been spent tilling 40 acres and that is why it is so dirty. )</font>

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif You call that dirty? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Deer wins over tire #7  
That is fairly common, just be glad your front one got it instead of the rear tire.

/ Deer wins over tire #8  
I've seen my uncle run an antler through the front tire of his combine.....and he wasn't happy. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Deer wins over tire #9  
OK, no offense here, but I have to ask. Did that really happen, or are you just having a little photographic fun with us? /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Tom

/ Deer wins over tire #10  
Just be greatful it was deer vs. Kubota and not DEERE vs. Kubota..... The results might not have been so "repairable" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif