Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #1  

danbike

Silver Member
Well, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve for once in my life. I have an X585 and wonder what are the alternate brands of tires to the Carlisles that are on it from Deere? Also, any good online sources for tires? I have access to mounting equipment so that is not an issue.

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources
Well, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve for once in my life. I have an X585 and wonder what are the alternate brands of tires to the Carlisles that are on it from Deere? Also, any good online sources for tires? I have access to mounting equipment so that is not an issue.

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve for once in my life. I have an X585 and wonder what are the alternate brands of tires to the Carlisles that are on it from Deere? Also, any good online sources for tires? I have access to mounting equipment so that is not an issue. )</font>

Ahead of the curve? The tractor is 2005? I need to know what you do that requires being that far ahead of the curve. The tires should be brand new!!!
Bob

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, I'm trying to get ahead of the curve for once in my life. I have an X585 and wonder what are the alternate brands of tires to the Carlisles that are on it from Deere? Also, any good online sources for tires? I have access to mounting equipment so that is not an issue. )</font>

Ahead of the curve? The tractor is 2005? I need to know what you do that requires being that far ahead of the curve. The tires should be brand new!!!
Bob

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #5  
One of the best on-line selections that I know of is Gempler's.
Check out this link:
Gempler's Tire

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #6  
One of the best on-line selections that I know of is Gempler's.
Check out this link:
Gempler's Tire

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font>[color:"blue" class="small"
Bob )</font>

Sounds like Bob got up on the Kubota side of his futon this morning. Man, lighten up a bit.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font>[color:"blue" class="small"
Bob )</font>

Sounds like Bob got up on the Kubota side of his futon this morning. Man, lighten up a bit.

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( </font>[color:"blue" class="small"
Bob )</font>

Sounds like Bob got up on the Kubota side of his futon this morning. Man, lighten up a bit. )</font>

Just got a root canal done on Tuesday. You maybe right about the futon. The pain from my tooth was making me "edgy".
Bob

/ Tire Alternatives to Carlisle and sources #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( </font>[color:"blue" class="small"
Bob )</font>

Sounds like Bob got up on the Kubota side of his futon this morning. Man, lighten up a bit. )</font>

Just got a root canal done on Tuesday. You maybe right about the futon. The pain from my tooth was making me "edgy".
Bob