Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t

/ Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t #1  

dave o

Does anyone know of any problems that occur with the 5600 turbo toolcat?.As to my knowledge all I hear is positive things about the durability and sweet operation of this machine.If anybody has any problems that occured please let me know as I am very interesed as I just opened my buisness with this machine.
Thanks

/ Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t #2  
You've probably already done a search on this forum and have read about the "castings problem" on the D Series. Hopefully that episode is water under the bridge. I think my TC is a really good machine; however, I've only used it for snow removal. We'll see how it goes this spring/summer.

/ Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t
thanks spud

/ Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t #4  
Read the past posts. TBN'ers have revealed most of the short comings and changes with the different series. What is great now with the D series will be continually improved and modified. The biggest problem with the toolcat is probably it's price. It is equal to the price of the higher end skidsteers and more expensive than similar hp CUTs. I am a toolcat fan. Will probably get one in the spring.

/ Any over all problems with the toolcat 5600 t
I just bought mine and I love it.Little more expensive ya but I personally think that my toolcat is better than any bobcat