The must have attachment

/ The must have attachment #1  

mouse

Bronze Member
ok toolcat owners. let the battle begin!

The obvious answer is a 4 in 1 bucket but lets be a little more imaginative than that.

my vote so far is the tiller/rotary hoe, i've used it for chopping thistles, tilling, clearing grassed areas, grooming loose fill and basic sifting of rocks out of soil.

/ The must have attachment #2  
for me it has been the root grapple....

We just moved to the woods and have been cutting and moving trees, underbrush, leaves, boulders, and anything else that needs to be moved.

/ The must have attachment #3  
mouse said:
ok toolcat owners. let the battle begin!

my vote so far is the tiller/rotary hoe, i've used it for chopping thistles, tilling, clearing grassed areas, grooming loose fill and basic sifting of rocks out of soil.

What is a "tiller/rotary hoe"? Pictures?

/ The must have attachment #4  
The 6' finish mower

/ The must have attachment #6  
Guys, what's going on here? The finish mower doesn't till and the forks don't have anything rotary about them. We need mouse to elaborate.

/ The must have attachment
Rolando said:
What is a "tiller/rotary hoe"? Pictures?

one and the same as listed in the available attachments on the bobcat website...

they call it a tiller, its an american website. what do you call it rolando?

/ The must have attachment #8  
It was the "hoe" part that tripped me up. I call it a tiller too.

/ The must have attachment
here its usually called a rotary hoe.

/ The must have attachment #10  
mouse,

I've been looking at the possibility of getting the Bobcat Tiller/Rotary Hoe. How about a quickie review of it? You told us what you use it for. Which size do you have? What are some of the techniques of using it? Do you always use it in Forward, or do some tasks need you to go in reverse? What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? Any insights? How do you sift rocks out of the soil, does it bring the rocks to the surface? Can it break them up?

Thanks