Tool Cat Competition

/ Tool Cat Competition #1  

yooperdave

Veteran Member
Tractor
Tool Cat 5600, LS XJ2025H, Branson 4215HC
Has any other major manufacturer developed anything similar to a Tool Cat?

Power Trac is somewhat similar - but no cabs or dual seating or nation wide dealer network.

Some of the utility vehicles offer a cab and dual seating, but nothing much for implements in the front.

Yooper Dave

/ Tool Cat Competition #2  
I found nothing that else that was close to the Toolcat's capabilities (excluding skidsteers).

I sold my tractor to get a Toolcat over trading it in on a larger, cab'd tractor.

I looked at a diesel UTV w/rear hydraulics (very limited). You could put a blade on it. But no real bucket or blower, etc...

There's the TerraTrac but it's driveshaft's and not true 4WD (I watched one spin 1 front and 1 rear tire while plowing snow the other day) and less capabilities. Aebi Terratrac Implement Carriers

The Toolcat came to the top of my list. A lot more money than I wanted to spend and more power than I really needed but the next option was too far away.

DEWFPO

/ Tool Cat Competition #3  
The only thing close to the Toolcat 5600 is the 5610! Love my 5610. I have had CUTs and SS's but the 5610 is the perfect compromise for me and has advantages over both.