Platinum Member
    Green Bay, WI
    Kubota F2400, Kubota F2100, Farmtrac 360, Tool Cat

Default Tool Cat Competition

Has any other major manufacturer developed anything similar to a Tool Cat?

Power Trac is somewhat similar - but no cabs or dual seating or nation wide dealer network.

Some of the utility vehicles offer a cab and dual seating, but nothing much for implements in the front.

Yooper Dave

"High in the Rockies"
    2009 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 D

Default Re: Tool Cat Competition

I found nothing that else that was close to the Toolcat's capabilities (excluding skidsteers).

I sold my tractor to get a Toolcat over trading it in on a larger, cab'd tractor.

I looked at a diesel UTV w/rear hydraulics (very limited). You could put a blade on it. But no real bucket or blower, etc...

There's the TerraTrac but it's driveshaft's and not true 4WD (I watched one spin 1 front and 1 rear tire while plowing snow the other day) and less capabilities. Aebi Terratrac Implement Carriers

The Toolcat came to the top of my list. A lot more money than I wanted to spend and more power than I really needed but the next option was too far away.

2009 Toolcat 5600 "D-Series", Hi-Flow, 29's, 72" SB-200, 84" Snowblade, 62" Lo-Pro Bucket

SOLD - 2006 MF GC2300, 2350 FEL, 2315 MMM, 2360 SB, KingKutter CarryAll

Elite Member
    JD 4520, Toolcat 5610, Bobcat S300, Case-IH 125 Pro, Case-IH 245, IH 1086, IH 806

Default Re: Tool Cat Competition

The only thing close to the Toolcat 5600 is the 5610! Love my 5610. I have had CUTs and SS's but the 5610 is the perfect compromise for me and has advantages over both.