attachments - what works well?

/ attachments - what works well? #1  

rownow

/ attachments - what works well? #2  
The mid mounted boom is more apt to be twisted with off center lifting compared to a skid steer. Prying with the corner of a bucket is probably not a good thing to do. It will lift off center but probably requires a little more attention than a skid steer. It cannot use a typical backhoe since it has now way to attach the hoe to the frame like a skidsteer.

Approved attachments include angle broom, auger, bale fork, box blade, box scraper, buckets, rotary cutter, chipper, dozer blade, dumping hopper, flail cutter, GP grapple, grader, landplane, landscape rake, mower, pallet fork, sand/salt spreader, scraper, seeder, snow blade, snow pusher, snow V-blade, snowblower, sod layer, soil conditioner, soil culitvator, sprayer, stump grinder, sweeper, 3 pt hitch adapter, tiller, tilt-tach trencher, utility fork, utility grapple, water kit and whisher push broom.

Not listed are concrete mixer, concrete pump, breaker, brush saw, digger, drop hammer, forestry cutter, root grapple, planer, scarifier, silt fence installer, tree spade, tree fork, trench compactor, vibratory roller and wheel saw.

I have no clue why the concrete mixer, concrete pump, digger, tree fork, tree spade, trench compactor, vibratory roller, and silt fence installer are not approved.
I am surprised to see the dozer blade or grader as approved. Pushing on the corner could bend the lift.

/ attachments - what works well? #3  
I have a 6" x 48" trencher for my TC. I think it's a bit much and wouldn't purchase a 48" model again. Bobcat does recommend some smaller models for the TC...but not the 48. Probably doesn't matter but my trencher is a Quick-Attach rather than a Bobcat.

/ attachments - what works well? #4  
I have a near new 6' mower deck which cuts grass well.

I have an "A" series ToolCat, and it does tend to heat up when using this.

I lift up the back box a couple of feet to aid in air circulation - it helps.

Anyone interested in buying a nice mower deck?

Regards,

Yooper Dave

/ attachments - what works well? #5  
The mid mounted boom is more apt to be twisted with off center lifting compared to a skid steer. Prying with the corner of a bucket is probably not a good thing to do. It will lift off center but probably requires a little more attention than a skid steer. It cannot use a typical backhoe since it has now way to attach the hoe to the frame like a skidsteer.

Approved attachments include angle broom, auger, bale fork, box blade, box scraper, buckets, rotary cutter, chipper, dozer blade, dumping hopper, flail cutter, GP grapple, grader, landplane, landscape rake, mower, pallet fork, sand/salt spreader, scraper, seeder, snow blade, snow pusher, snow V-blade, snowblower, sod layer, soil conditioner, soil culitvator, sprayer, stump grinder, sweeper, 3 pt hitch adapter, tiller, tilt-tach trencher, utility fork, utility grapple, water kit and whisher push broom.

Not listed are concrete mixer, concrete pump, breaker, brush saw, digger, drop hammer, forestry cutter, root grapple, planer, scarifier, silt fence installer, tree spade, tree fork, trench compactor, vibratory roller and wheel saw.

I have no clue why the concrete mixer, concrete pump, digger, tree fork, tree spade, trench compactor, vibratory roller, and silt fence installer are not approved.
I am surprised to see the dozer blade or grader as approved. Pushing on the corner could bend the lift.
Could you put a 3pt Hitch Backhoe on a 5610?

/ attachments - what works well? #6  
You should be able to do that. The lift rating on the 3 pt is 1775 lbs but I have a hunch it lifts more than that. However, the rear hydraulics are are controlled by momentary switches and are not designed to be on constantly. The backhoe will require a constant flow through the unit. That is why I replaced on of the switches with a continious on switch-easy to do. I have a hydraulic tamper and wanted the constant flow for its use.

/ attachments - what works well? #7  
A Toolcat is not a skidsteer.

What attachments work well on a Toolcat? What attachments abuse a Toolcat?

Obviously a snowblower works well. But what about a land plane like Skid steer land plane attachments ?

Or a backhoe/grapple like Skid Steer Attachments - Bobcat Skidsteer Loader Equipment & Accessories - John Deere Case Mustang Gehl

Seems Skid Steer lift boom BLB would be a big bang for the buck.
I have a Toolcat 5600... And I tell you the best attachment I have put on it is the Snowblower... Basically because it is so user friendly! My wife jumps into and goes! I come home from work and and the drive is clear! if you dont have snow I also have the mower attachment that works great! Eric

/ attachments - what works well? #8  
   / attachments - what works well? #9  
I have a Toolcat 5600... And I tell you the best attachment I have put on it is the Snowblower... Basically because it is so user friendly! My wife jumps into and goes! I come home from work and and the drive is clear! if you dont have snow I also have the mower attachment that works great! Eric

Classic. :D

/ attachments - what works well? #10  
At work I have a 5600 Toolcat. We have a dirt bucket (works great), a lorenz snowblower (that's the greatest way to blow snow in the world), a set of pallet forks (works, but not great, not self leveling, hydraulics are kind of quick for forks), and a broom (the broom works good if you are careful not to put too much down pressure on it). We are going to build a blade to level our gravel lots in the spring.

-Justin