met with bobcat CEO to explain toolcat issues

/ met with bobcat CEO to explain toolcat issues #1  

petedegan

Tractor
kubota l4200 cab toocat
I had a chance to visit with the bobcat ceo (i forgot his name) at last years roadshow in minneapolis. I explained that i had extreme difficulty with my 5600 (a). Specifically the electronics (or the propriatary stuff). I explained that i had spent thousands recently on repairs to sensors wiring computer stuff. I asked him for a discount on a new one arguing 25 different ways that i had suffered because of bobcat screw ups. Super nice guy but i got handed over to his lower level guys who blew me off. as a side note i asked him for a ride in his plane - but he argued he didint have one. I replied can i have a ride in the leased plane then ?

He also added that they were selling the telehandelers below cost (they are imported from europe) and his primary concern was the cost of steel tires etc going up. funny how things change.

one more thing - sadly i sold my bobcats and toolcat.

/ met with bobcat CEO to explain toolcat issues #2  
I had a chance to visit with the bobcat ceo (i forgot his name) at last years roadshow in minneapolis. I explained that i had extreme difficulty with my 5600 (a). Specifically the electronics (or the propriatary stuff). I explained that i had spent thousands recently on repairs to sensors wiring computer stuff. I asked him for a discount on a new one arguing 25 different ways that i had suffered because of bobcat screw ups. Super nice guy but i got handed over to his lower level guys who blew me off. as a side note i asked him for a ride in his plane - but he argued he didint have one. I replied can i have a ride in the leased plane then ?

He also added that they were selling the telehandelers below cost (they are imported from europe) and his primary concern was the cost of steel tires etc going up. funny how things change.

one more thing - sadly i sold my bobcats and toolcat.

That's pretty scary, given what they cost. The are a cool looking machine though. Sorry for you expensive troubles.