price check? 5600

/ price check? 5600 #1  

mike123

Bronze Member
Tractor
Toolcat B 2004
Anyone know of any bobcat incentives coming up?
I was quoted 47k canadian plus taxes. Seems high to me.

Hi flow
road package
no attatchments

/ price check? 5600 #2  
I bought a demo 2 years ago and the original retail price was higher than that.

They ain't cheap...

/ price check? 5600 #3  
I see that they took off the $3,500 toward an implement plus $1,000 rebate. I think I got in just under the wire. I think it ended on August 31. What they have now looks kind of lame. $1,250 rebate or 0% for 36 months or 0% for 12 months plus $1,000 rebate.

/ price check? 5600 #4  
I have a 2006 5600T high flow with 230 hrs on it I want to sell anyone know what I should ask for it I only have the bucket and forks for it its in really good shape bought it to plow my driveway but dont really need it. would trade for H2 or H3 hummer
Any Ideas or interest

/ price check? 5600 #5  
I was quoted 52,000 cdn a year ago for a new one with a 60" bucket. Of course the market was better then for the dealers. Now its a whole new ball game. Its a buyers market so don't let them snow you. I bought a 2007 with only about 275 hours on it. I put on another 50 to 60 hrs over the winter moving snow and its been fine although they came and did a factory synchro on it this spring and its been acting a little funny ever since. Now, my Tach, speed, hour clock quit working. The kid they sent seemed like he was in a hurry and I'm thinking he might have missed something. I phoned the Dealer service department and they couldn't tell me anything. Said it might be the little clock unit itself and might be anywhere from $500 to $1,200 to replace it. They don't even send a service guy out anymore unless you pay an arm and a leg and I'm 132 km away. I told him I'd have to haul it in and he said yup so I told him maybe I'll just haul it to a Ritchie Bros sale. Kind of pisses me off an attitude like that. Of course I phoned the sales man but he's out in the yard moving stuff around. Likely won't phone me back either.