Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat Toolcat High Flow Turbo C-series

Default Photo of Hose Guide Kit

Could someone post a photo of the Hose Guide Kit option installed on the Toolcat? I ordered that option but I haven't seen it before. I'd like some confirmation that it was installed correctly.
    "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep all its eggs in." - Robert A. Heinlein

Default Re: Photo of Hose Guide Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Rolando View Post
    Could someone post a photo of the Hose Guide Kit option installed on the Toolcat? I ordered that option but I haven't seen it before. I'd like some confirmation that it was installed correctly.
    THe P/N as well.

I'll be installing chains here in the next couple of months and I don't want to rip up the hoses (did that once, learned the hard way). Currently I'm using some HD straps but would prefer something more substantial.

DEWFPO
    2009 Toolcat 5600 "D-Series", Hi-Flow, 29's, 72" SB-200, 84" Snowblade, 62" Lo-Pro Bucket

SOLD - 2006 MF GC2300, 2350 FEL, 2315 MMM, 2360 SB, KingKutter CarryAll

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat Toolcat High Flow Turbo C-series

I think I can help with the Parts Number: 7118026. List Price: $32.56. It was on the order information.
    "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep all its eggs in." - Robert A. Heinlein

Thanks Rolando. DEWFPO
    2009 Toolcat 5600 "D-Series", Hi-Flow, 29's, 72" SB-200, 84" Snowblade, 62" Lo-Pro Bucket

SOLD - 2006 MF GC2300, 2350 FEL, 2315 MMM, 2360 SB, KingKutter CarryAll