anyone running larger/wider tires on TC?

/ anyone running larger/wider tires on TC? #1  

yellowdogsvc

Veteran Member
Anyone running larger or wider tires on their TC? I've been pondering this idea in an effort to get a little better traction in the mud.

Thanks!

/ anyone running larger/wider tires on TC? #2  
I would consider something like these.

Carlisle Tire & Wheel Company

The width is a little wider but the bite of the tread should help. Would require new rims.

/ anyone running larger/wider tires on TC? #3  
The TruPower tires in Radman1's link are identical to the Ag tires I had on my previous tractor and it's traction was far better (without weights, chains or filling for ballast) then the R4's(?) that came on my Toolcat. When the time comes to change out tires I'll go with the TruPower tires.

DEWFPO

/ anyone running larger/wider tires on TC? #4  
The TruPower tires in Radman1's link are identical to the Ag tires I had on my previous tractor and it's traction was far better (without weights, chains or filling for ballast) then the R4's(?) that came on my Toolcat. When the time comes to change out tires I'll go with the TruPower tires.

DEWFPO

I think it would take a long time to wear out a set of R4's on the TC. I have 400 hours and can't even tell much wear. Unless your on tender turf and can't have any damage, the traction of the Carlisle TruPower should be vastly superior.