Comparison hills and valley Kubota rtv vs. toolcat

/ hills and valley Kubota rtv vs. toolcat #1  

swein

Tractor
toolcat 5600
I have an RTV 900 and just purchased a toolcat 5600. I know what the Kubota can do on hills, across streams and over rough terrain. I'm wondering whether any toolcat owners can provide some hints as to what the toolcat can do.;)

/ hills and valley Kubota rtv vs. toolcat #2  
The R4 tires of the TC need a good footing. The R4s are not good mud tires due to design. Also the weight of the TC is considerable for the size of tires. If the streams have a good bottom and not mud or sand, it should do fairly well. The TC is very stable on hills due to low C of G. The front to rear weight distribution seems to be near 50/50. A CUT with FEL is much more front end heavy. It has the power to climb, if it can get the traction.

Carrying a load of dirt low in the bucket, seems to make it even more stable.

The TC is quite smooth riding. Probably not as good as your rtv but the ride is much better than a CUT. If does really well on the smaller dips and bumps.

/ hills and valley Kubota rtv vs. toolcat
The R4 tires of the TC need a good footing. The R4s are not good mud tires due to design. Also the weight of the TC is considerable for the size of tires. If the streams have a good bottom and not mud or sand, it should do fairly well. The TC is very stable on hills due to low C of G. The front to rear weight distribution seems to be near 50/50. A CUT with FEL is much more front end heavy. It has the power to climb, if it can get the traction.

Carrying a load of dirt low in the bucket, seems to make it even more stable.

The TC is quite smooth riding. Probably not as good as your rtv but the ride is much better than a CUT. If does really well on the smaller dips and bumps.
Thanks Radman. I understand that the toolcat is supposed to be stable but I hesitate to test its capabilities. Are there any photos or youtubes showing the Toolcat on hills etc? My stream bed is rocky so no problem, but the banks tend to be a bit soft and steep. Sorry I seem so ignorant. I don't hesitate to go anywhere in the RTV since I know what it can and can't do. Being inside the toolcat and much higher makes me a bit insecure on new terrain.