error code

/ error code #1  

toolcat86

i have an 09 toolcat 5600 with 19hrs on it and im getting error code 50-47 and it wont start does anyone have any idea what this might be

/ error code #2  
50-47: Two Speed Error On

I notice in the troubleshooting flowchart that "Replace Drive Controller" appears a couple of times...amongst other stuff like "check wiring harness". More details can be found in the service manual...but since I presume you are under warranty I think I'd call the dealer. If possible, I'd leave it dead right where it sits and let them figure out how to load it.

Last edited:
   / error code #3  
Code : 50-47
Description : Two Speed Output Short to Ground

Sounds like an electrical problem. I thought I had a diagnostics manual for this unit but apparently I don't.

DEWFPO

Last edited:
   / error code
thanks for the help and i would let it sit as normally it would be under warranty but im in southwest asia deployed and we have no bobcat dealers anywhere so any help on how to fix this would be appreciated

/ error code
50-47: Two Speed Error On

I notice in the troubleshooting flowchart that "Replace Drive Controller" appears a couple of times...amongst other stuff like "check wiring harness". More details can be found in the service manual...but since I presume you are under warranty I think I'd call the dealer. If possible, I'd leave it dead right where it sits and let them figure out how to load it.

do you happen to have a digital copy of the trouble shooting flow chart?