TC Main Drive Belt...Need Part Number

/ TC Main Drive Belt...Need Part Number #1  

Spudgunner

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX-23 & Toolcat 5600 D
Well, the A/C Compressor belt on my TC snapped and it looks like it may have taken the main drive belt with it. Tomorrow's post-mortem will tell for sure but for now all hydraulics are gone and it sure seems like the engine is running without the main pump load. After I got the bed raised with a come-along I found pieces of the AC belt.

BTW, in order to raise the bed on the a dead TC, you need to turn the ignition to the ON position (energizes the solenoid that'll allow the hyd lift handle to be actuated), move the lift handle to the "raise" position and then duct tape (or whatever) the handle in that position. The bed can then be raised. Alternatively I guess you could just undo the hyd lines to the lift cylinders.

Anyway, was wondering if anybody might have the BC p/n for the main drive belt and/or AC belt. Also...I'm not married to Bobcat and would happily use a Gates belt. Any info would be appreciated. (I have a "D" series.)

/ TC Main Drive Belt...Need Part Number #2  
Main drive belt for my 5610 D series is part number 6736775 and for the AC belt 6726988.

/ TC Main Drive Belt...Need Part Number
Main drive belt for my 5610 D series is part number 6736775 and for the AC belt 6726988.

Main drive belt p/n for my 5600 "D" is 6690699 ($45). AC belt p/n is the same as yours ($15). Exhaust system gasket is p/n 6727753 ($2). (It's very helpful and easy to remove the exhaust system when doing a belt replacement.) Prices are IIRC.

Overall, main belt replacement/adjustment is pretty easy after you get the dump box lifted. Access is basically:
1) Remove the right rear fender (4 bolts).
2) Remove the exhaust system & shield (8 bolts).
3) Remove the sheet metal belt covers (~6 bolts)
4) Have at it.

BTW, my AC belt was simply parted. The main drive belt was Shredded...I took it out in pieces. I don't know what caused the failure; however, I know my TC went through that whole "screwed-up casting/idler pulley" thing when it was new. Retensioning the new belt is about 50 hours out so it'll be interesting to see what it looks like then.

/ TC Main Drive Belt...Need Part Number #4  
Main drive belt p/n for my 5600 "D" is 6690699 ($45). AC belt p/n is the same as yours ($15). Exhaust system gasket is p/n 6727753 ($2). (It's very helpful and easy to remove the exhaust system when doing a belt replacement.) Prices are IIRC.

Overall, main belt replacement/adjustment is pretty easy after you get the dump box lifted. Access is basically:
1) Remove the right rear fender (4 bolts).
2) Remove the exhaust system & shield (8 bolts).
3) Remove the sheet metal belt covers (~6 bolts)
4) Have at it.

BTW, my AC belt was simply parted. The main drive belt was Shredded...I took it out in pieces. I don't know what caused the failure; however, I know my TC went through that whole "screwed-up casting/idler pulley" thing when it was new. Retensioning the new belt is about 50 hours out so it'll be interesting to see what it looks like then.
How did you raise your box?