FRONT WHEELS LOCKING UP

/ FRONT WHEELS LOCKING UP #11  
Neat information!! I do not have a manual what else can you do with programming?

/ FRONT WHEELS LOCKING UP #12  
I have been having issues with my 2003 Toolcat as well

My front wheels are not turning at the same speed as the rear

One thing i did notice was if i put the machine in axle match mode the front wheels would only turn a couple inches and then lock

When its out of axle match is will spin but in my opinion its not spinning at the correct speed to match the rear

When in reverse all 4 spin at the same speed (reverse functions as it should)

Been having issues with forward for over a year off and on have unplugged the rear wheel sensor and did nothing

Have replaced the front speed sensor and it didn't fix it

I have replaced the solenoids on the pumps and one of the solenoid stems (might have been bad but since this keeps acting up i'm having issues diagnosing what is the problem

If just driving around it seemed to be ok all winter but if i ran the finish mower it was more prevalent of a problem this spring

Maybe somebody has some advice

Thanks

/ FRONT WHEELS LOCKING UP #13  
Update

Swapped the directional valves on the hydrostat (didn't replace just moved one from one side to the other???) replaced all the solenoids and the machine is back going again (replaced with aftermarket solenoids for a fraction of the price

part #6682953

Throwing a rear wheel sensor code 50-14 i have a spare so that will be replaced next

I have been having issues with my 2003 Toolcat as well

My front wheels are not turning at the same speed as the rear

One thing i did notice was if i put the machine in axle match mode the front wheels would only turn a couple inches and then lock

When its out of axle match is will spin but in my opinion its not spinning at the correct speed to match the rear

When in reverse all 4 spin at the same speed (reverse functions as it should)

Been having issues with forward for over a year off and on have unplugged the rear wheel sensor and did nothing

Have replaced the front speed sensor and it didn't fix it

I have replaced the solenoids on the pumps and one of the solenoid stems (might have been bad but since this keeps acting up i'm having issues diagnosing what is the problem

If just driving around it seemed to be ok all winter but if i ran the finish mower it was more prevalent of a problem this spring

Maybe somebody has some advice

Thanks