bobcat 5600 no movement no codes

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #1  

murdock

Tractor
5600 bobcat
new to the site! i have 5600 bobcat wile traveing it stop. no noise, fluid good,check filter for metal its ok. no codes.no tool operations. so any sugjestions?

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #2  
Need more information. Did the engine quit? or does engine run but will not drive? Does the loader work?

If you lost ground drive and loader operation, check the arm bar. Make sure it is down and switch contacting. Check the drive belt. Broken drive belt will cause all hydraulics to stop.

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #3  
Arm rest switch. If I lean on my arm rest too hard (like leaning out the side window) it will stop moving like this, rather abruptly. It it easy to check the switch using an ohm meter.

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes
eng working find, no drive, no boom movement. park and tool lock out light go off when arm rest is put down. belt looks good. when put into drive it may move a inch or two but thats it. if i unplug the armrest switch it sets code for that.

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #5  
Lights go out says interlock system is OK, No codes would indicate controllers ahd ve no problem. Now hydraulic functions at that point indicate pumps are not turning. Belt is OK and tensioned corectly, only thing I can think of is poosibly pulley on the pump has come loose and spining on the shaft.
I think it is time to get dealer involved.

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes
thanks for the info.

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #7  
Did you try unplugging the wheel speed sensors?

/ bobcat 5600 no movement no codes #8  
On my b series there is a harness under the motor. I had a stick hit it and it came unplugged. Motor would run but I had no movement until I crawled under the machine and found the loose connection. Plugged it in, taped it up, and I was back in business.