29" tires

/ 29" tires #1  

JTS51

Tractor
Bobcat 5610D, ASV PT70, Case 850L, JD 5100M
Can anybody recommend a more durable tire to replace the 29x12.5-15 Turf tires. Tractor tread would be preferred over the turf tread.

/ 29" tires #2  
I have three Toolcats that are used for snow removal. I replaced all of the turf tires with studded mud & snow tires...

/ 29" tires #3  
I have three Toolcats that are used for snow removal. I replaced all of the turf tires with studded mud & snow tires...

Same here 'cept I only have 1 TC and I use chains and no studs. I use LT235/75-15 tires. If you go with 225/75-16's, I think you can get a higher ply rating. The 16" tires are spec'd at around 29 1/2" in diameter while the 15" tires are closer to 29".

I would caution that the 29.5" tire will throw your speedometer off and thus expose you to more speeding tickets. Wait...wrong forum...never mind....

/ 29" tires #4  
are you interested in selling a set of turf tires?

/ 29" tires
I left them at the tire shop. They were wore out. Running on slime. Thanks anyway.

I did get a set of trencher tires. Tough and good traction.

/ 29" tires #6  
are you interested in selling a set of turf tires?

I have two sets (4 tires in each set) that were only on the 'ground' to travel to the tire shop. I have another set from the most recent purchase that has approximately 200 hours on them. All of these are off a 'B' series which are 15's and not 16's. They have been stored away from the Sun since 2005 and 2006. You might want to chat with a tire person to see if the age of the tires will effect wear, etc.

/ 29" tires #7  
I am not worried about the age if they were out of the weather( not weather checked or cut cracks) , I talked to Bobcat and they said there was only one rim in the parts list so they thought either tire would work on them, I am switching to 16 for winter work, I would like turf for summer work. I am sure shipping would be pricy, but maybe not. What do you need for either set of turf tires?

/ 29" tires #8  
I think I sent this to JTS51, it is ment for timm9, sorry for my confusion ...........................................I am not worried about the age of the tires if they were out of the weather( not weather checked or cut cracks) , I talked to Bobcat and they said there was only one rim in the parts list so they thought either tire would work on them, I am switching to 16 for winter work, I would like turf for summer work. I am sure shipping would be pricy, but maybe not. What do you need for either set of turf tires?

/ 29" tires #9  
Hi Timm9, would you see a set of the tires?