bobcat toolcat priming fuel system

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #11  
Nope, it bypasses to the fuel tank return circuit. BobCat manuals are not correct in this instruction.

What series is your Toolcat?

Mine is series F, haven't run out of fuel, never used the primer bulb, visible at the top in this picture.

P6090016.JPG

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #12  
you have to follow the line from the bulb under the drivers seat (no need to remove if you stoop down and use a flashlight). It is a small knob that looks more like a dial. Do not expect bubbles or fuel as the manual is bogus on this statement. There is a somewhat clear photo in both the operators and service manuals.

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #13  
Not sure what this is a picture of. It looks like a Kubota engine but the layout is not like any TC I have ever seen.

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #14  
Not sure what this is a picture of. It looks like a Kubota engine but the layout is not like any TC I have ever seen.

That is why I asked what series you have?

It is a picture of my 2012, 5610 series F. It is under the passenger seat, here is the the view from the back.

P6090020.JPG
/\ That is the muffler. /\

And the Toolcat moving dirt to fill a low spot.

P5210006.JPG

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #15  
I GUESS I HAVE AN ANTIQUE TOOLCAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WAS A SERIES IN 2006. ONLY OPTIONS ON THE SINGLE CHASSIS/BODY STYLE. I'm GUESSING THE MECHANICAL LAYOUT IS QUITE DIFFERENT IN SUBSEQUENT VARIANT SERIES. BTW YOU HAVE A VERY USEFUL LOOKING IMPLEMENT.

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #16  
... AND IT APPEARS YOU HAVE A 5610, NOT A 5600

/ bobcat toolcat priming fuel system #17  
I GUESS I HAVE AN ANTIQUE TOOLCAT. I DO NOT BELIEVE THERE WAS A SERIES IN 2006. ONLY OPTIONS ON THE SINGLE CHASSIS/BODY STYLE. I'm GUESSING THE MECHANICAL LAYOUT IS QUITE DIFFERENT IN SUBSEQUENT VARIANT SERIES.
The Toolcat 5600 Series A started production in 2002, according to: Bobcat Historical Specifications - Bobcat Company

Bobcat History.PNG

Here is a thread about the different Series, from this Forum: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/toolcat/159610-toolcat-series.html

BTW YOU HAVE A VERY USEFUL LOOKING IMPLEMENT.

Yep, a 5' Landscape rake and a Omni Carry All, in the Omni Transformer 3 point hitch.

P2100013.JPG
P4270001.JPG

OMNI Mfg LLC