Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Default toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-07

was wondering if anyone could help me locate problem The code is 65-07 "workgroup lockout solenoid open circuit. Does anybody have any ideas on where to located open circuit. The bucket is down and I can't get it on the trailer to move to dealer. hydraulics work. thnaks Mike creath

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-0

You will need to tell us what production version (A,B,C,D, or F) you have. If not sure give the first 4 digits of the serial number. The manifold block that has the workgroup solenoid on it has been installed in different locations on some versions.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Default Re: toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-0

Serial # is 424711184 thanks

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

This is a B series if anyone ever asks again. The solenoid block with the lockout solenoid is under the passenger seat. If it hasn't been tampered with it will have a grean zip tie strap on it. 12 volt power wire going to it is #4410. Solenoid ohm resistance should be around 11 ohm.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Thanks for the help. It was the corroded plug going to the solenoid. it's the first one from the back of the unit. thanks again.