Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Default toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-07

was wondering if anyone could help me locate problem The code is 65-07 "workgroup lockout solenoid open circuit. Does anybody have any ideas on where to located open circuit. The bucket is down and I can't get it on the trailer to move to dealer. hydraulics work. thnaks Mike creath

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

Default Re: toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-0

You will need to tell us what production version (A,B,C,D, or F) you have. If not sure give the first 4 digits of the serial number. The manifold block that has the workgroup solenoid on it has been installed in different locations on some versions.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Default Re: toolcat problem I have an error code Work group lockout light on with a code 65-0

Serial # is 424711184 thanks

Tractor
    Bobcat CT225

This is a B series if anyone ever asks again. The solenoid block with the lockout solenoid is under the passenger seat. If it hasn't been tampered with it will have a grean zip tie strap on it. 12 volt power wire going to it is #4410. Solenoid ohm resistance should be around 11 ohm.
    Dennis

CT225 w/7TL QA FEL, 60"tooth dirt bucket, 68" smooth bucket, Pallet Forks, Bale Spear. Hydrualic top llin, QH, 48 RC, 60" tiller, Angle blade, Landscape rake, Carry-all, Post hole auger.

Tractor
    bobcat toolcat

Thanks for the help. It was the corroded plug going to the solenoid. it's the first one from the back of the unit. thanks again.

Tractor
    7520 FWD

I have a toolcat (Series D?)

S/N 520512184

and can't find the workgroup lockout solenoid (code 65-06) ....been spending hours looking for it, I found the 4410 wire.

Any lead on this appreciated

Tractor
    Bobcat V417 Toolcat 5610 F TORO+Loader

fbitz, any update on your error code problem?
    Hold "Ctrl" (Control) and click on a picture or a Link, to open it in a new Tab.

My Avatar, the TORO+Loader:
    Kwik-Way FEL and TORO Groundsmaster Put Together

V417 Compact Telehandler: ​(This replaced my tractor): The best machine to do what I need a machine to do

Tractor
    7520 FWD

Quote Originally Posted by Xfaxman View Post
    fbitz, any update on your error code problem?
    YES!

After I had exhausted all possible locations I removed the bottom steel plate than runs across the middle front of chassis and found 4 pilot valves with the
    correct number...Found that solenoid was cracked and shorted. This happened after someone power washed my machine so maybe the cold water on a hot
    surface did that.

Anyhow I ended switching the differential lock solenoid to the work group lock for now ...I am not sure I have ever used the Diff Lock anyhow.

I am afraid the solenoid replacement will be expensive as usual with parts at BobCat.