Suspension shocks?

/ Suspension shocks? #1  

rwp

Aloha 5600 2004 hard clunk from suspension on moderate bumpy ground,never noticed any oil from shocks.?anyone else have this problem? Thanks rwp

/ Suspension shocks? #2  
RWP,

You might check the 'frame stops' located just behind the shocks (one on each side where frame meets axle assembly) in the front. They are round and black and look somewhat like a hockey puck. They are mounted on a 90 degree plate that bolts through the main boom tunnel. I have had to replace and/or retighten mine on all three TC's. If they are loose and go too long without attention you will loose both the 'puck' and the mount.

/ Suspension shocks? #3  
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so here is a thousand words:

P2100001.JPG

/ Suspension shocks? #4  
Xfaxman,

It quickly becomes obvious that the unit pictured is newer than a 'B' Series Toolcat. On the 'B' series you can't see or reach the 'stops' that easy...:)

/ Suspension shocks? #5  
Xfaxman,

It quickly becomes obvious that the unit pictured is newer than a 'B' Series Toolcat. On the 'B' series you can't see or reach the 'stops' that easy...:)

Yep, 'F' series. Sorry I didn't know there was a difference.

/ Suspension shocks? #6  
I have a brand new single front shock/spring assembly from a 2006 Toolcat 5600T c series that I had kept as a spare. I have upgraded to newer Toolcats that have changed the size of the spring/shock assembly so I don't need the spare anymore. If anyone needs one pass the word please. I will part with it if you send fedEx pickup and a bit of cash.

/ Suspension shocks? #7  
I have a broken shock on mine, I am looking for one how much do you want for the spare you have?