Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures

/ Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures
How is it to get at the hydraulic filters? I've only looked at the pics in the brochure and it looks a little tight where they are? (that was on the 5600, not sure where they are one the 5610 with those top mounted rads.)

Very nice machine you have there.

Thanks, I really like it, can do a lot with it.

Here is the hydraulic filter, on the left side, plenty of room to reach up to it from underneath.
P2180039.JPGP2180040.JPGP2180041.JPG

/ Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures #12  
Thanks for the pics. It just looks really tough to get to in pics. Do you grab it from underneath the machine? The air filter and battery look very easy to get too. How is the servicing.....good?

Is that how the rad sits or is it swivelled up? I've never seen a 5610 in person.

I see in your signature you also have a V417. Those look very versatile too. How do you like it?

Thanks for the pics. It just looks really tough to get to in pics. Do you grab it from underneath the machine? The air filter and battery look very easy to get too. How is the servicing.....good?

Is that how the rad sits or is it swivelled up? I've never seen a 5610 in person.

I see in your signature you also have a V417. Those look very versatile too. How do you like it?

I don't think the filter would be hard to get to, there is a lot of room around it, under there. I only have about 25 hours on it, so I am about halfway there.

The radiator sets at that angle, all I did was open the hood and take the pictures. You can see the edge of the hood in the lower right corner of the last picture.

The Bobcat V417 is an amazing machine. 75hp 4WD, 4wheel steer, 6' wide, skid steer QA, Lifts 4500 lbs 17 feet high. I sold my MF 240D 4WD when I got my first Versahandler.
Here are some pictures of mine, for those that don't know what a V417 is.

P9290003.JPGP9290004.JPGPA010003.JPGPA010016.JPGP4180002.JPGP4180014.JPGCedar Tree Cutter 1-7-2011.JPGCedar Tree Cutter (1).JPG

/ Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures #14  
Between the Toolcat and that V417, there's not much you can't do yourself.:thumbsup:
What a setup for brushhogging.....you can reach right across ditches, lol.

Does the rad on your 5610 swing up for servicing, or is it fixed in place?

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Between the Toolcat and that V417, there's not much you can't do yourself.:thumbsup:
What a setup for brushhogging.....you can reach right across ditches, lol.

Does the rad on your 5610 swing up for servicing, or is it fixed in place?

Thanks for sharing the pics.

The reason for reaching is, silt. Another foot forward and the tires disappear in the soft stuff, Like this:

Stuck.JPGStuck (10).JPGStuck (14).JPG

Don't know about the radiator, seems like I read that it swings up. Don't know what is under it.

/ Toolcat 5610 F and 5610 G Series Pictures #16  
I like the old MF too. Thanks again. Ya, I was just wondering if the rad flipped up to give more access to the engine. Like I said, I've seen them, but never looked at one up close.

I like the old MF too. Thanks again. Ya, I was just wondering if the rad flipped up to give more access to the engine. Like I said, I've seen them, but never looked at one up close.

The engine is up farther to the right side under the passenger seat. This is the access door, right below the "Bobcat".
PC190003.JPG