Code 50-14? What is it?

/ Code 50-14? What is it? #2  
Burglary in progress? :wave: Sorry....I couldn't resist.....

/ Code 50-14? What is it? #3  
50-14 is "REAR WHEEL SPEED SENSOR - NO SIGNAL". I had to deal with a 50-13 a few months ago. I suggest searching for that thread and noting some of the info that came out. (This info out of my 5600-D service manual.)

Any error, if you have to buy Bobcat parts to fix it, really is a "Burglary in progress".

/ Code 50-14? What is it? #4  
Hi Spudgunner!

I have resorted to keeping several 'extra' Wheel Speed Sonsors on the shelf as they can be a PIA to find and when they go they can also cause other 'phamtom' electrical issues...

/ Code 50-14? What is it?
Thanks. It hasn't failed me yet. Think I must have a loose connection or a short or something. It throws the could on occasion and never affects operation. When I restart the unit, the code is cleared.

/ Code 50-14? What is it? #6  
BlairK,

FWIW, You will be able to 'reset' the error code up to a point and then you will find that the unit will start to experience additional computer clitches such as downshifting by itself, coming to a complete stop on it's own, throwing additional 'phatom' codes, and other strange occurances. That is why I keep extras on hand. We can typically get thru a major storm but won't push it any further. The minute to storm is over the new one goes in...

/ Code 50-14? What is it?
Are you getting the sensor from bobcat or is there another place I can get one?

/ Code 50-14? What is it? #8  
While I would be interested in finding another source for the sensors, I have been ordering them from Bobcat. FWIW, the last time I had trouble finding one in stock after calling multiple dealers in the western states, which lead me to order more than one. With the time of year and the current state of the economy many dealers are avoiding stocking much in the way of parts other than filters, etc. If someone has a less expensive (I'm paying right around $400 each with shipping) source, I'm all ears...