BOBCAT REMOTE HAND TOOL CONTROL MODULE

/ BOBCAT REMOTE HAND TOOL CONTROL MODULE #1  

cyberbob

Tractor
Bobcat Toolcat 5610 F Series
Has anyone out there ever installed the BOBCAT RAC "Hand Tool Control" on a Toolcat?

This module allows you to control the machine from outside the cab and use hydraulic hand tools. Breakers, Tampers, Impacts etc....

I have an F series 2012 5610 and can't get the module's bracket kit (Part Number: 6816946) Bobcat Store: Product: RAC Bracket Kit (6816946) to line up properly to mount the module to the boom arm frame. I'm attaching a stock photo of the module on an early 5600 series from Bobcat's website.
Here's a link on their site:
Hydraulic Hand Tools - Bobcat Company
rac.jpeg
My 5610 F series has stiffening plates welded to either side of the boom arm frame that keeps the bracket from fitting properly. Here are a few pictures on the boom arm frame on my F series. Does anyone know what series this update occurred on the boom arm frame on either the 5600 or 5610?
IMG_0552.jpg IMG_0549.jpg IMG_0550.jpg
I've spoken with Bobcat parts, which has called their main parts contact at the factory, and they stated that the one I have is the most up to date version and should work fine. They don't know of any change to the mounting point on the frame but it is obvious there is a difference. From my research it looks like the change was around 2007 on the 5600 Toolcat from the photos I can find of the web.

Any input or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced!

/ BOBCAT REMOTE HAND TOOL CONTROL MODULE #2  
It won't fit the new arm.

It says on the page that you linked to: This Bracket Kit allows the user to mount the RAC to the Toolcat's lift arm.

Models used on: 5600, 5600B

You may have to make your own mount. It must not be a popular option for Toolcats.

/ BOBCAT REMOTE HAND TOOL CONTROL MODULE
It won't fit the new arm.

It says on the page that you linked to: This Bracket Kit allows the user to mount the RAC to the Toolcat's lift arm.

Models used on: 5600, 5600B

You may have to make your own mount. It must not be a popular option for Toolcats.

I did see that specification when ordering the bracket kit, but they said it would still work with the current series of 5600 and 5610. When my parts guy told Bobcat about the obvious revision in the arm frame, they seemed like they weren't aware that the change would affect this bracket kit.

Like you, I think they're not many of these out there on Toolcats. Looks like the serial number scheme started with 101 on the manual and mine that I just received new in the box ends in 127.....