5600 all wheel steer problem

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem #1  

ulmn

Tractor
my 5600 doesnt go int all wheel steer mode, i line up both sets of tires, so both lights are on and hit the switch and no go
any idea?

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem #2  
:welcome: to TractorByNet! :thumbsup:

What switch are you hitting?

Do you mean the 5600 doesn't move?

What series 5600 do you have?

To line up the rear wheels, it is in all wheel steer, so I don't understand your problem. :confused3:

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem
the tc drives fine with just the front wheels turning
not sure as to what series of 5600 i have
i turn the steering wheel till both the front wheels and back wheels light up on the steering mode selector switch, then toggle the switch
and nothing happens

:welcome: to TractorByNet! :thumbsup:

What switch are you hitting?

Do you mean the 5600 doesn't move?

What series 5600 do you have?

To line up the rear wheels, it is in all wheel steer, so I don't understand your problem. :confused3:

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem #4  
the tc drives fine with just the front wheels turning
not sure as to what series of 5600 i have
i turn the steering wheel till both the front wheels and back wheels light up on the steering mode selector switch, You are in 4 wheel steer if the back axle lights up then toggle the switch Now you are in 2 wheel steer.
and nothing happens I don't know what "and nothing happens" means? What are you expecting to happen?
If the wheels are not lined up,the procedure for my 5610 is switch to 4WS, drive slowly and turn the steering wheel until the back axle light comes on, switch to 2WS and turn the steering wheel until the front axle light comes on. Now switch to 4wheel steer.

I can see the rear tires in the side mirrors, so I know which way to turn to get them centered.

I am guessing that you don't have an operators manual, you need one to learn how to use features like Creep Mode, Cruse Control and much more.

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem
your right, i do not have a manual.
and i have tried switching from 4ws to 2ws when both front and rear lights are on, then back to 4ws and the rear still doesnt steer

If the wheels are not lined up,the procedure for my 5610 is switch to 4WS, drive slowly and turn the steering wheel until the back axle light comes on, switch to 2WS and turn the steering wheel until the front axle light comes on. Now switch to 4wheel steer.

I can see the rear tires in the side mirrors, so I know which way to turn to get them centered.

I am guessing that you don't have an operators manual, you need one to learn how to use features like Creep Mode, Cruse Control and much more.

/ 5600 all wheel steer problem #6  
Last edited:
   / 5600 all wheel steer problem #8  
Give the first 4 digits of the serial number and I can tell you what series/version it is.