s200 blower attachment

/ s200 blower attachment #1  

ulmn

Tractor
i have a s200 blower that i picked up for my tc
question is, my high flow doesnt seem to work with it. so i tried it with my s250 bobcat and it doesnt go into high flow either.
is there a certin way i should be turning it on?
and is the s200 capable of high flow?

/ s200 blower attachment #3  
i have a s200 blower that i picked up for my tc
question is, my high flow doesnt seem to work with it. so i tried it with my s250 bobcat and it doesnt go into high flow either.
is there a certin way i should be turning it on?
and is the s200 capable of high flow?

When you connect the electrical connector from the SB200 to the lift arm, the TC automatically goes into Hi-FLo mode when it recognizes the attachment needs. You can also use the switch on the console to turn on/off the high flow option.

Is your SB working, but just not lighting up the Hi-FLo switch?

DEWFPO

/ s200 blower attachment
When you connect the electrical connector from the SB200 to the lift arm, the TC automatically goes into Hi-FLo mode when it recognizes the attachment needs. You can also use the switch on the console to turn on/off the high flow option.

Is your SB working, but just not lighting up the Hi-FLo switch?

DEWFPO

yes the blower is working fine, just thought it would blow the snow aot further if it was in high flow.
and no, the high flow switch doesnt light up

/ s200 blower attachment #5  
Are you sure the TC and/or the S250 have Hi-flow option? If the Hi-flow light doesn't come on, either the machine is NOT Hi-flow or that option has been shut off in programing of the controller. Hi-flow is a factory installed option, is not on all machines.

/ s200 blower attachment
yes both my tc and s250 have the high flow options, and they both have the high flow switch. and no the highflow light on the switch or dash will not come on.
my s250 also has a variable flow and maximum flow switch as well

how can i tell if it is shut off in the programing in the controller? dealer?

/ s200 blower attachment #7  
The SB's came with either "Normal Torque/High Speed Fan" motors that throw the snow fairly far or "High Torque/Lower Speed" motors that don't throw the snow very far but don't bog down in heavy, wet snow conditions. I have had both and there are pro's and con's to each. It sounds like you may have the "High Torque/Lower Speed" unit. It depends on what your need is.

SSdoxie will have to advise you on the programming of the controller. That's above my pay grade.

DEWFPO

Last edited:
   / s200 blower attachment #8  
If the snow blower motor(s) are not hi-flow compatible, when the electrical harness for chute control is plugged in the loader or Toolcat controller will not allow hi-flow to come on.

/ s200 blower attachment #9  
I believe the SB-mounted controllers for the HF and Std Flow have different Bobcat part numbers. If you can snag the p/n off of your SB and ask your dealer what type of blower that corresponds to, it might help you nail this issue down. I'm betting you have a Std flow blower. Getting the part number off of the fan motor would also help you with a knowledgeable dealer. BTW, it appears Bobcat uses OEM-specific fan motors with oddball p/n's...so going to the Eaton website may or may not help. Didn't help me with my HF SB200-72.