V- plow advice

/ V- plow advice #1  

BubbyGRC

Tractor
2012 Toolcat 5600
Hi, I'm new to the site and recently purchased a Toolcat for snow removal & mowing. I bought a new Boss full-size UTV Power V XT plow last year for my Jeep and wondering if it is worth attempting to have it converted for use on the Toolcat. Would anyone know if it is possible to run the hydraulics through the TC joystick or would it require its own controller as hooked up in the Jeep?
As I read more and more posts I continue to be amazed by your knowledge and experience. This site is an extremely valuable resource and I totally appreciate your advice. Thanks in advance.

/ V- plow advice #2  
I would first check if the fluids are the same .

/ V- plow advice #3  
I am guess but I think you are going to need to use Boss's controller. Boss might make an adapter harness, don't count on Bobcat having one. They want you to buy there plow. I would mount it on my Tool cat in a heart beat. Fluid capability should not matter. Your boss plow has a self contained power unit and would not use your auxiliary hydraulics. Using the same power unit off your jeep the issue is going to be getting a 6 awg wire to the end. Actually two power and ground, then use Anderson connector, between mount and tool cat. extend controller wiring. Make sure you use a breaker. Or you could sell it and buy the one designed specifically for your tool cat. V plow on a tool cat would be the way to go. I am actually considering sell my blower and getting v plow. Good luck Steve

/ V- plow advice
Thanks for the advice gentlemen, I will seek out an adapting plate and just use the Boss power unit and their controller as well.