Toolcat

/ Toolcat #11  
I have problems with grass getting sucked into the air cleaner. I just found a precleaner that will bolt up nicely. I think it's approved by Bobcat for F series and later.

/ Toolcat #12  
I have problems with grass getting sucked into the air cleaner. I just found a precleaner that will bolt up nicely. I think it's approved by Bobcat for F series and later.

Need more details please.

Pictures, part number.

I need one!

/ Toolcat #13  
Got my 5600 in today. I mowed with it for 4 hours. Grass was close to a foot high. Some spots a little lower. I was able to mow at over 7 mph and close to 6 in the taller grass. Used a 90 inch finish mower while my dad used the ferris 5100z. It cut just as smooth. I have to say I'm highly impressed with the performance of my toolcat. Incredible ride and will mow lots faster than I ever imagined. Ac will freeze you out of the cab. I did have to clean the top portion of the radiator and the ac twice during almost 5 hours of hard mowing.

First, congratulations on your machine.

I recently demoed a 5600 that was also equipped with the 90" mower. My experience was much the same as yours with exception of my evaluation of the mower, I felt the cut was borderline terrible. We have been experiencing tremendous amounts of rain so even though my grass was less than 5" tall it was very thick. The BC mower has a claimed FPM blade tip speed equal to or better than most pull behind finish mowers so I was at a loss why I had such bad results. I even checked to make sure the blades were mounted correctly for the direction they were turning ?????? I sure would have embraced the chance the watch how well yours worked and maybe made a discovery why my trial was a failure.

In general I loved the Toolcat and plan to purchase a 5610 in the spring but based on my personal mowing experience have been researching hydraulic flail mowers. It's good to hear yours is working well for you but baffling why mine did not.

/ Toolcat #14  
Need more details please.

Pictures, part number.

I need one!

Go to the parts illustrations in bobcat.com then look in the Accessories/Options section under your model & serial number to find all kits available with parts illustrations.

/ Toolcat #15  
Go to the parts illustrations in bobcat.com then look in the Accessories/Options section under your model & serial number to find all kits available with parts illustrations.
That doesn't work on my computer. After I click the item, nothing comes back.

/ Toolcat #16  

That doesn't work on my computer. After I click the item, nothing comes back.
I can get this on IE, W8.1

attachment.php

But this is after clicking it

attachment.php

Can anyone post a picture of the Air Pre-Cleaner?

TIA.

Attachments

• bctc.JPG
    bctc.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 509
  • dpub.JPG
    dpub.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 511
   / Toolcat #19  
Thanks, it worked, now I know what it looks like.

436724-toolcat-btpc-jpg

Attachments

• btpc.JPG
    btpc.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 556