No A/C?

/ No A/C? #1  

antscozz

Tractor
Toolcat 5600
Hey all .... I just bought a 2007 5600 with 840 hours on it. Machine is super clean and runs well. I ordered a user manual from Ebay .. it should be arriving soon. Cannot find a service manual anywhere ... even Bobcat site says its not available (S/N is A00211203) ... anyone know where I can get my hands on one? Also the machines A/C is not working. It has a "snowflake" switch on the console along with a fan control and a temperature control. I cannot see a compressor driven off the motor?! :confused: Is there something I'm missing? Looking forward to learning more about this machine and its capabilities. Thanks to all for any input!

/ No A/C? #2  
Define "not working".

Does the light in the switch come on?

Goes the blower work?

Cannot find a service manual anywhere ... even Bobcat site says its not available

The Website says that for any model, read the rest of the page: Utility Vehicle, Toolcat, & Tractor - Service Manual

438449-no-c-bsm-jpg

Also try eBay.

Attachments

• bsm.JPG
    bsm.JPG
    172.5 KB · Views: 438
   / No A/C?
The light does come on and the blower does blow .. warm air! Like I said I cannot even locate the compressor!
Thanks for pointing that out about the manual ... I never read the "fine print!" ... I am ordering one tonight

/ No A/C? #4  
The light does come on and the blower does blow .. warm air! Like I said I cannot even locate the compressor!
Thanks for pointing that out about the manual ... I never read the "fine print!" ... I am ordering one tonight

I am having the same problem with my 2007. What did you find the problem to be?