toolcat 2009 5600 No Error Codes but will not move at all.

/ toolcat 2009 5600 No Error Codes but will not move at all. #1  

cnrenterprises

Tractor
BobCat ToolCat
First, Gents & Ladies, I am new and hopefully we here at CNR may be able to assist one of you in the future but for now:

We have 2 ea. 2009 Bobcat Toolcat 5600.

One runs but will not move and we are getting no error codes until we remove a sensor connector. It will not move forward or in reverse. We had to bring it to the shop using our Wheeled loader since it completely will not move.

The second one is still in a hold status till we can get this one running.

Any assistance would be real helpful. I realize I may not be giving you the information you need help in trouble shooting so can you please give me a small benefit of the doubt.

Thanks in advance,

Robert

/ toolcat 2009 5600 No Error Codes but will not move at all. #2  
Check the sensor mounting of the side arm bar. If the sensor is out of position even with bar down it will not operate or code because the controller thinks the bar is in raised position. If the sensor had short or open circuit it would send a code.

/ toolcat 2009 5600 No Error Codes but will not move at all. #3  
Are your lift and tilt functions working? If so that eliminates the arm rest sensor (TIC's, Toolcat Interlocking Control) Start the engine and select RPM for the display. See if the display is showing engine RPM's. I've seen RPM sensors fail and not code. TIC's will not allow the unit to move if it thinks the engine is not running.Can you post the units SN#.

/ toolcat 2009 5600 No Error Codes but will not move at all.
Thanks Gentlemen, The serial numbers are:
A0W113872

A0W113869

Soon as Mechanic comes in I will ck and see about the Arm rest and the RPM issue.

Thanks for your time.
Robert