Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues?

/ Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #1  

HL649

Tractor
5600 Toolcat "D"
I have a 2007 Toolcat with no air conditioning. The compressor clutch will kick in sometimes but not stay engaged very long. Anyone have issues withtheir air? I put a gauge on it but it appears to have the proper charge pressure.

/ Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #2  
I have a 2007 Toolcat with no air conditioning. The compressor clutch will kick in sometimes but not stay engaged very long. Anyone have issues withtheir air? I put a gauge on it but it appears to have the proper charge pressure.

My AC on my tractor works fine...but on cars normally when that is happening they are low on charge.
How long does it stay engaged?

Is the water valve turning off the hot water to the heater core?

/ Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #3  
If it thinks the heat is on the compressor won't run long.
I know that is not real scientific lol, but I run the ac and heat at the same time in the winter, to pull the moister off the glass, the compresor doe not run long.with the heat on.

Last edited:
   / Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #4  
Can you be more spicific? Gauge? Were you looking at both high and low side? :confused3:

/ Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #5  
I have a 2007 Toolcat with no air conditioning. The compressor clutch will kick in sometimes but not stay engaged very long. Anyone have issues with their air? ----------
Don't know how the D Series is set up, but on the F, if the condenser coil gets plugged with dust and dirt, you have no cold air.

The F Series also has an electric fan behind the coil that has to be working, or no cold air.

P3070023a.JPG

/ Anyone Have Air Conditioning Issues? #6  
Don't know how the D Series is set up, but on the F, if the condenser coil gets plugged with dust and dirt, you have no cold air.

The F Series also has an electric fan behind the coil that has to be working, or no cold air.

View attachment 468913

Good point. Always make sure the HVAC filter and condenser coil is clean.