Buying Advice Toolcat F or G

/ Toolcat F or G #1  

jturbo68

Tractor
TC-35D
Hi Everyone, new around here.

Im starting to look for a Toolcat 5600 or 5610 either an F or G series.
Asi I understand from these forums, the G has better traction with the traction control option.
Is this available on the F series?

As I understand, the G series began production at the start of 2014. Correct?

What was the first year of the F series?

Lastly, is anyone running their toolcats on biodiesel? Trying to figure out if the F or G will work on Bio, or mabe if a D series would work.
Does the F or G series need DEF Fluid?

Thanks
John

/ Toolcat F or G #2  
Bio diesel :alert: Bobcat only allows up to 5% . No DEF on any of those models. G series has the new Doosan engine. :thumbsup:

/ Toolcat F or G
Bio diesel :alert: Bobcat only allows up to 5% . No DEF on any of those models. G series has the new Doosan engine. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I understand the manufacturers position. Most of my current equipment TC-35, RTV900 an so on have been running on biodiesel for years without issue despite non-approval.

I was curious if anyone out there was successful with bio in the Toolcats even though unsupported.

/ Toolcat F or G #4  
Thanks, I understand the manufacturers position. Most of my current equipment TC-35, RTV900 an so on have been running on biodiesel for years without issue despite non-approval.

I was curious if anyone out there was successful with bio in the Toolcats even though unsupported.

I've heard no issues with the bio fuel or seen any service bullitins. :confused3: Your are talking about "BIO fuel" yes? Not french fry oil. That will destroy your engine. :eek:

/ Toolcat F or G
Good Info, thanks.

Yes, I mean Biodiesel, not Waste Veg oil.

/ Toolcat F or G #6  
Hi Everyone, new around here.

Im starting to look for a Toolcat 5600 or 5610 either an F or G series.
Asi I understand from these forums, the G has better traction with the traction control option.

Is this available on the F series? Limited Slip was an option.

----------------

What was the first year of the F series?
---------------------------------

Thanks
John

Looks like the F series started in 2007: Bobcat Historical Specs - Bobcat Company

f.JPG

/ Toolcat F or G

Thanks Xfaxman, I have enjoyed your F series Pics throughout the forums. Thanks!

Based on my poking around, it seemed like the Limited Slip was different than the traction control option. Looking thru listings, I have seen F series with Traction Control
listed as an option. Based on that, it seems like there were options to purchase an F series with Traction Control.

I had seen the Historical listing on Bobcats site, showing the F series in 2007. I am wondering if this is erroneous as The forums seem to announce the 5610 first in 2008 as a D
series. Also, I think that I have seen references to the 5600 D series announced in mid 2007.

Thanks for the help.

/ Toolcat F or G #8  
I took delivery of my 2009 D series in Nov. 2008. I'm pretty sure the D series became available in 2007.

DEWFPO

/ Toolcat F or G
Hi Guys,

Im still looking around at used toolcats, thanks for the help.

Question. Is there a way to adjust GPM flow on toolcats with hi-flow hydraulics?

When I get a machine, id like to be able to get a hi-flow model, but still be able to operate lower flow attachments. Is there a way to
run the machine in low flow or hi flow mode, or manually adjust the flow based on some sort of Hydraulic profile?

/ Toolcat F or G #10  
Hi Guys,

Im still looking around at used toolcats, thanks for the help.

Question. Is there a way to adjust GPM flow on toolcats with hi-flow hydraulics?

When I get a machine, id like to be able to get a hi-flow model, but still be able to operate lower flow attachments. Is there a way to
run the machine in low flow or hi flow mode, or manually adjust the flow based on some sort of Hydraulic profile?

Our F Series runs in low flow until you push the rocker switch to turn on hi-flow.

You increase or decrease the RPM to get the needed flow in either mode.