Hydraulic hose part #'s

/ Hydraulic hose part #'s #1  

dougcat

Tractor
2004 NH tc25, NH 3045, Exmark Z 60" and 72 (35hp), Bobcat t590, JD GT245, Kubota 3060 4X4 (60"-72" deck)
Can anyone identify part numbers of the hoses at the bottom of the pic? These route below the drivers side cab. Also, hose size and if possible connector particulars? It appears to me that the connectors are field installed unforgettably they are leaking at the hose into the connector. Not sure if salvageable, replace connector or new hoses. Thanks in advanced for input. doug

Attachments

• IMG-20170918-05158.jpg
    IMG-20170918-05158.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 158
   / Hydraulic hose part #'s #2  
Hi Doug,

I do not know the part numbers for the hoses in question but have a different suggestion; Rather than try and find the part number I just pull the damaged hose and take it to our local parts store and they make a brand new one to match. If you are like me and hours from the dealer it will put you back on the road much quicker than driving or waiting for shipped parts.

/ Hydraulic hose part #'s #3  
There is not going to be individual hose end part numbers for a specific assembly...
To order hoses you need to know the size and type of fitting/thread etc. for each end...

A dealer may have a single OEM part number for the entire hose assembly (both ends)...for that you will need an exploded diagram and parts list...

BTW...just curious...have you tried tightening all the threaded connectors near where it's leaking?

/ Hydraulic hose part #'s
thanks for the replies, I did reset the connectors leak is gone. I took a look at pulling/replacing looks like lotso work. As it turns out one can have in field compression connectors installed. I'll wait to see how ling these will perform leak free. Doug