SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #1  

HLHP

Tractor
2009 Bobcat Toolcat 5600 D
There is a medium size metal bracket hanging from the hydraulic lines of my Bobcat SB200 Snow Blower (see photo). It has an encapsulated cotter pin and looks like it is designed to route the hydraulic lines, or keep them off the ground. It is not obvious where the bracket attaches to the Toolcat. There are no parts inside the bracket, so it doesn't look like anything broke off, or vibrated off during use. Does anyone know what this is for, or where this is supposed to attach? Thanks for any feedback.

Disconnected Bracket.jpg

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #2  
HLHP,

I had three SB200's starting in 2006 and have never seen the part you are referencing. I'm wondering if it is an add on. I can sure see the reasoning behind the part which I assume it is intended to keep the hydraulic lines from getting caught up in the wheels, etc. which is an issue. I ended up cutting off the D ring along the side of the QA plate and moved it to the top corner to better protect the lines which did resolve the issue.

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #3  
Its the hose guide for SSLs to keep the hoses out of the wheels. I don't believe its needed for the Toolcat. :confused:

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines
Thanks Jabonee and timm9 for your help with this. It makes sense that it works with an SSL. Our mechanic said it came with the purchase. We do have SSLs and I think the mechanic wants to leave the bracket hanging to keep it all together. After many years on the Toolcat, it has not snagged on anything. I'd rather remove it since the snow blower is nearly always used on the Toolcat, but I can see both sides to this.

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #5  
On our G-Series Toolcat it attaches to the back of the Bobtach plate on the Toolcat. I believe it is to keep the hoses away from the wheels and such.

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #6  
have the same bracket on my blower, there is no place to use it on my Toolcat, however my Bobcat 590 has a round bushing on the lower arms, this bracket slides over attached with the latch pin, it prevents the hoses rubbing the wheel

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #7  
If you look at the picture, right above the red circle, there is a hole on the back of the attachment plate. My 2017 5610 has a 1.25" lug with a cross hole and it is used to attach hose brackets. I think you can buy the lug and attach (weld) it to your unit. hose guide 005_1.JPGhose guide 006_1.JPG

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #8  
Your unit that has the hole can use the bolt-on oval guide #6706160 (kit 7118026). Or, you can get the post design that works with your bracket #7170300.

/ SB200 Snow Blower: Metal Bracket Hanging From Hydraulic Lines #9  
my TC has the post but when I bought the blower and grapple both times I was told that the bracket was extra so I just use a bungee cord to the big hole near it to keep the hoses from the tires..