What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't?

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #11  
Re: What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won\'t?

<font color="blue">Very likely your shirt is Tommy Bahama </font>

Yeah, and that guy is pricey! I stumbled across one of their stores in Charleston SC last year. Very nice stuff indeed. Came away with a shirt and one of my favorite martini glasses /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #12  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Exactly why I mentioned it.
I had a mental pic of you on a tractor with the black socks, sandals, Hawaiian shirt and plaid shorts. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If Dargo does dress the same, I'd propose tinted windows... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

For the record, I rarely wear sandals, but never wear socks with them, all my shorts are cargo style shorts in muted colors (so as not to clash with my shirts) and I do have SOME shirts that are NOT Hawaiian shirts, in fact today I have a yarn dyed madras shirt covering my back hair (at least most of it).

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #13  

1. One thing is for sure the Toolcat is an awesome machine.
2. If the Toolcat breaks down you are basically without everything.
3. I would miss the tiller.
4. I was told they had a rotary front mount mower back in May. Do not know how good it is.
5. Would you miss slow trolling rides in the RTV.

As much as I like the Toolcat, I still like the UTV/CUT combo better. You can pleasure ride. The other thing is 3 pt attachments are everywhere and cheaper. The toolcat attachments are some big money.

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #14  

<font color="blue"> I had a mental pic of you on a tractor with the black socks, sandals, Hawaiian shirt and plaid shorts. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif If Dargo does dress the same, I'd propose tinted windows... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif </font>

......click here for the audio portion/theme song of your mental picture /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #15  

Attachments are real expensive. seems like rough terrain could be a problem. A toolcat on tracks would be cool.

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #17  

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It doesn't help that my 5 year old is begging to "go mowing" with me.
)</font>

Is another option a cab tractor that has a passenger seat? I read another post that I believe said that Zetor offers one. I sat in an AGCO at the farm show last year in KY that had a small buddy seat in it. I don't know if deere or NH offer one in any of their tractors, it would be nice. I know my son would love to ride with me if my tractor had one.
I also like the pulling power of a tractor and lower cost implements, compared to a ToolCat. I will also admit to being biased in favor of tracotrs in general. I just like them. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #18  

I just saw on Modern Marvels, the machine that you need, it'll do anything the Tool Cat will do and a lot more. It was the new UniMog, what a machine, front and rear lift and PTO, steering wheel and pedals move to either side, What a machine.

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't? #19  

Haven't seen it on TV but that UniMog is one heck of a machine!!! Pretty pricy if I recall.

/ What will a tractor do that a 5600 Toolcat won't?

I actually came within a whisker of buying a Unimog before I bought the RTV. They are absolutely amazing! They will go about anywhere, take incredible angles before turning over, and seem to be built like a tank. I'd never seen one with a rear lift or a loader on the front. The one I almost bought was a troup carrier version (forgot the model designation) and was the diesel model. If I can get A/C in one....hmm....could be interesting!

Dang you! Now I have to go over on ebay to check 'em out again!