Bobcat & Kubota Of Ocala

/ Bobcat & Kubota Of Ocala #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Rolando,

Where is the current Bobcat-Orlando dealer in Marion County?

I went down to Ocala last Friday to pick up some hydraulic hoses at Yellow Freight, and low and behold, there was a brand spanking new Kubota-Bobcat building right across the street. I went over to check it out and no equipment, just an empty bldg.

If I remember correctly, they used to be on North 441 out of Ocala, so it looks like they are moving into a new location west of Ocala.

/ Bobcat & Kubota Of Ocala #2  
This is actually the third move. They went from north 441 to a location east of 441 and north of SR 40. The location you saw is where they are moving to now. You got there just before them, I think they've started the process of moving this week.

/ Bobcat & Kubota Of Ocala
That makes good sense, that is the Marion County Industrial Development District, which should give them excellent exposure and access, especially with Detroit Diesel, Catepillar Diesel Ring Power, Diesel Engine Speciality, and other heavy equipment distributorships in the area.

I'll make a point of stopping in there next time (when they are open) I am down that way to scope out the new Bobcats and 'Botas! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif