no activity here???

/ no activity here??? #11  
My girlfriend & I are building a 48' x 70' machine shed at her farm to house the toolcat & associated implements.

She calls them 'toys'. After cleaning up the manure and other heavy jobs, she is leaning towards the toolcat as a tool.

Do any of you leave the air conditioning on all winter long? The cab gets very humid, and the a/c takes away the moisture which condensates on the glass. I just leave the heat turned to high.

Yooper Dave

/ no activity here??? #12  
One big reason there has not been any activity on this forum is that the main Toolcat "cheerleader", BrianSouthernMD has been MIA for the past couple of months. As I recall Brian was instrumental in getting this forum started. Too bad he has disappeared.

/ no activity here???
Guys

Thanks for some feedback…

DSB thanks for the effort on the photos…very helpful…I do think my area during the wet season maybe a little worse than yours judging the photos…we have really heavy clay soil so it holds the water really well and it allows you to sink really well. That said your answers are quite helpful. Judging the minor damage you showed in your photos I can say I am impressed. My tractor weighs in at 8000lbs min and with ags leaves huge marks…even with mowing tires there is severe compression if its wet…toolcat seems much better, glad to say.
I will be getting a “C” model turbo so the bucket role issue maybe less of a concern. As for the ride…the tractor wasn’t always great but in the open flat areas 6mph was possible…I think the tight turning of the toolcat and suspension will be an equalizer there. Thanks for the help and keep posting any info or photos.

Sorry to hear about Brian absence…hopefully he will reappear.

SD-Dave

Ps. Yes leave the A/C on in winter…the systems have a receiver/dryer that dehumidifies the air…as snow on your boots melts, water evaporates off your clothes etc. the machine will fog up do to the excessive humidity. Running the A/C will eliminate this issue. Do the same in your car too. Oh yeah run A/C with it in the heat position not cool…no need to freeze.

/ no activity here??? #14  
What ever happened to Rolando, he got his new ToolCat after years of questions and then suddenly disappeared??? No pictures, no reviews, no progress reports..... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif