If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #131  
Need Toolcat help. I am looking for someone that would have parts for the Comer Ind. Hydro motors.Part # on the pump is 6.691012 I just need the rotating group.Thanks

717-263-0705 Cory

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #132  
In the four wheel turn setting on my tool cat the machine seems to be tracking weird, as if it's sorta running sideways.

What's up?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #133  
The four-wheel steer sometimes will go out of alignment. Re-straighten the wheels and you should be fine until you notice it again. While in 4-wheel, make sure the rear wheels light is on, then switch to 2-wheel and get the front wheels light to turn on as well. You can then switch back to 4-wheel steer and they should be straight.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #134  
My D series Toolcat, is very good on snow, but not worth beans in even shallow mud - it losses traction easily and slides sideways, it's so heavy and the clearance is crap. Even my 3/4 ton Avelanche is better in the mud and it is a pig, really disappointed with Toolcat in mud, if anyone has a solution please let me know. Maybe, I am not running the machine correctly or there is a setting I am unaware of, but it is worthless on wet ground ruts up everything and gets stuck easily! I live in New York state, it rains a lot making use of the Toolcat limited.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #135  
This may be a stupid question, but does the problem persist even in the 'Work' setting (low gear)?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #136  
Not certain, will try work mode setting!
Thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #137  
I have a 2006 series C toolcat. I have found the same results in the mud. I had it buryed in mud up to the axles last weedend. Was in the woods hauling firewood, where i probably shouldnt have tried to go. Mine does go go through more mud than my silverado, so if my truck wouldnt go through it i just stay out of it if possible. It took a little while to get out but did inch it out with the bucket

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #138  
I believe the "Work" button only changes the response of the pedal to move the machine forward or backwards. In the A model manual they describe using the work mode for inching in to couple with a tool. The response of the pedal allows more foot travel for limited forward movement of machine. Other later models may be different.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #139  
I have also been disappointed in the Toolcat's traction. I have a Land Rover, a Jeep, and a Mule that all perform better. The reason is that the Toolcat D series was designed for 'turf' use rather than off-road use. I can explain further if you're really interested.

Search this forum for traction issues and visit:

Toolcat Gets Stuck Again - YouTube (Toolcat Gets Stuck Again)

ps: The Toolcat is dangerous in mud or loose soil if you are on an incline; be careful and don't try to drive out of it, you'll flip the machine. Speaking from experience, it best to get winched out.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #140  
The four-wheel steer sometimes will go out of alignment. Re-straighten the wheels and you should be fine until you notice it again. While in 4-wheel, make sure the rear wheels light is on, then switch to 2-wheel and get the front wheels light to turn on as well. You can then switch back to 4-wheel steer and they should be straight.
Does anybody know where the switches are for the steering indicators? My rear indicators is not lighting up..

Thanks