If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #151  
How do you raise the bed of a toolcat 5600 when the power is dead...you can't get to the battery to charge it and you can't raise the bed without the charge.....HELP!!!

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #152  
How do you raise the bed of a toolcat 5600 when the power is dead...you can't get to the battery to charge it and you can't raise the bed without the charge.....HELP!!!

See : http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/toolcat/225819-how-replace-dead-battery-5600d-2.html

Also, I looked at Toolcat and it appears you can remove the plastic panel behind the cab and below the bed to get access to the battery. I have not done this myself, but it looks like it can be done.

DEWFPO

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #153  
See the post in this forum dated 11/20/2011 titled "How To Replace A Dead Battery 5600d".

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #154  
Dealer says I need new turbo on 2008 5600, anyone know of a place in Ontario or Quebec who rebuilds turbos ?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #155  
I'd also be happy with a contact for a good quality aftermarket turbo.
I just can't accept $3750 + labour at the dealer.
I'm at the point where I'll park it and use it for parts for the other two.
Have a boatload of snow so far this season with another 4" forecast in two days.
Plz help.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #156  
What is the hyd. oil type in bobcat 2300 and quantity?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #157  
If my information is correct the turbo on my 2009 5600D is a Mitsubishi MHI TD03-7G (same as S160 skid steer?)
P/N : 49131-02020 (replaces 49131-02010)
Kubota P/N : 1G622-17013
oil cooled

Perhaps you can Google search it and see if you can find it cheaper, these should be fairly common on a variety of pieces of equipment.

DEWFPO

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #158  
Hi UFM82, I replace the axle seals on my 04 Toolcat, I thought I read that 5w30 could be used in the rearend, dores tis sound correct?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #159  
If my information is correct the turbo on my 2009 5600D is a Mitsubishi MHI TD03-7G (same as S160 skid steer?)
P/N : 49131-02020 (replaces 49131-02010)
Kubota P/N : 1G622-17013
oil cooled

Perhaps you can Google search it and see if you can find it cheaper, these should be fairly common on a variety of pieces of equipment.

DEWFPO

Yup, was able to find on internet out of China, will know more when they, yes I ordered two, arrive.

New problem is the '05 Toolcat. Runs like a champ for 15 minutes then the hand throttle has no affect on rpm, machine limps along in idle.
We are thinking fuel pump ? sensor ?

But we were able to fit the turbo from the '05 on the '08 and now the '08 is good to go again, ran it for 6 hours today blowing back snowbanks without any issues.

Does anyone know of any diagnostic program, ideally on Ipad, that will communicate with toolcats and skidsteers ?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #160  
Hi UFM82, I replace the axle seals on my 04 Toolcat, I thought I read that 5w30 could be used in the rearend, dores tis sound correct?
The differential is Limited Slip so a Limited Slip fluid should be used. Using engine oil or an ISO hydraulic fluid could affect braking (wet disc brakes) and/or Limited Slip function.