If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here...

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #81  
Will a 235 85 16 tire fit on the toolcat?

Thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #82  
Where is the SN located someone told me one side or the other of the boom but I can't find it there,, there is a number on the back of the unit to the right and up from the reciever hitch.. any help??

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #83  
I have an early 2003 A series which had no high range, was locked out, 16kmh max so I was just at dealer getting a pickup sweeper, he did the flash update and said I should be good to go. Now Im not sure how it gets engaged other than hitting the rabbit button on the shifter, it dont go any faster so am I doing it wrong or do i take it back to the dealer. Also it seems to be a little more sluggish off the get go, is this normal after the update

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #84  
With the "D", you can go into the setup menu (where you can also setup tire size, etc) and enable/disable 2-speed. Perhaps yours is disabled there.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #85  
Will a 235 85 16 tire fit on the toolcat?

Thanks

I believe the standard tire size is 27 x 10.5 x 15 6 ply.

However, like anything else, if you can find a 16 in rim that will fit, then you can probably use a 16 in tire of your choice. .

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #86  
With the "D", you can go into the setup menu (where you can also setup tire size, etc) and enable/disable 2-speed. Perhaps yours is disabled there.

Where do I find that on an A series?

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #88  
Guys, someone may have already answered this, but I couldn't find it.

2004 A or B series.

The front tires are dragging, like they are locked up. Only does this sometimes.
Most times I can put it in reverse and it will free up. Other times it still drags the front tires in reverse. It is showing no error codes.

One time a few years ago it did the same thing but the rear tires were dragging. It was showing an error code then, for the rear speed sensor. Fixed that with some contact cleaner sprayed on the connector.

Thanks

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #89  
better get some grease in those bearings.

/ If you have Toolcat questions, ask them here... #90  
my toolcat 5600 has been down for a while with drive problems.As soon as it warms up a little it will barely move . The mechanic and techs diagnosed a faulty pump.First a rebuild and then new.No change and now they want to replace the drive motors.How common is this?The machine has 1000 easy hours on it. thanks richard