Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Bobcat Toolcat High Flow Turbo C-series

Default a weed-eater for your Toolcat!

Take a look at this EW-10 EZ-Weeder Brush Cutter. Just think about rolling down the fence line with this thing on your Toolcat cleaning the whole thing up in no time! Seems like this could be really useful, but it seems that any attachment just has to be so expensive! I guess I'll just have to walk my mile with the Stihl strapped to my shoulder.
    "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to keep all its eggs in." - Robert A. Heinlein

Tractor
    2005 Bobcat/Toolcat 5600T C, 2000 Yamaha Grizzly

Default Re: a weed-eater for your Toolcat!

Rolando,
    I agree, the price is outrageous! I, too, will walk the mile and carry my weedeater while enjoying well over 2K in savings!
    Cheers!
    Steve
    There are Pros and Cons to everything. Take for example Progress and the US Congress...

Super Star Member IslandTractor's Avatar
    Tractor
    2007 Kioti DK40se HST, Woods BH

Default Re: a weed-eater for your Toolcat!

Man, nice idea but for that kind of money you could save about half by buying a DR weedwacker and welding it sideways onto a QA adapter plate.