Radio in Toolcat

/ Radio in Toolcat #1  

TriDoc

Does anyone have experience installing a radio in their Toolcat? Does the radio sit in the compartment in the headliner or is it somehow fastened directly to the frame of the cab? Thanks for your input.

/ Radio in Toolcat #2  
I have an AM/FM/CD player in mine.

It is located in the passenger side dash board.

It works real nice.

Yooper Dave

/ Radio in Toolcat #3  
I purchased a 5600C in June 2006. I have an AM/FM Radio CD player installed which is located in the middle of the Cab overhead with two speakers mounted directly behind, near the rear window. There is also an 12 inch antenna mounted externally on the rear of the cab. It works well and I am very happy with it.

:)

/ Radio in Toolcat #4  
Does anyone know if you can get just the CD player?

/ Radio in Toolcat #5  
Mine is in the headliner. Radio only. Would the bumps cause the cd's to skip?
Dylan

/ Radio in Toolcat #6  
Toolcat C: Headliner installed, Radio only.

/ Radio in Toolcat #7  
Through Bobcat parts you can order the AM/FM/WB radio with either a CD player (around $295 US) or cassette (around $230 US). The install kit (approx $195 US) includes mounting hardware, 2 each 5.25" speakers, antennae, wiring, mounting hardware, headphone jack, and 12 volt remote radio key pad.

Install time shown is 1 hour.

part #'s: cd player= 6903999 cassette player= 6903998 install kit= 6902942

These are shown for the new "D" series as a dealer installed option. I have no idea if they will fit the previous models.

EDIT: It looks like it will fit previous models.
Also, call your dealership for correct pricing. Those I listed may be a little steep if you want to install it yourself :)