Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov.

/ Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov. #1  

jmfox

Platinum Member
Does anybody know why Bobcat is buying Toolcats back from dealer for Federal Government use. I mean what is the government doing with them?

jmf

/ Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov. #2  
My mailman just pulled up in one today. Painted up red, white and blue.Has an enclosed bed. He loves the cab and AC. It takes him a little longer to do his appointed rounds, but he likes the OverTime. He said they are doing it to conserve fuel on some of the shorter rural routes.

/ Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov.
What did your mailman drive today? You know, it seems a waste not to use the hydraulics on their ride, maybe they should add an auger so they can reset broken mailbox posts.

jmf

dirtworksequip said:
My mailman just pulled up in one today. Painted up red, white and blue.Has an enclosed bed. He loves the cab and AC. It takes him a little longer to do his appointed rounds, but he likes the OverTime. He said they are doing it to conserve fuel on some of the shorter rural routes.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov. #4  
The auger thing got me thinking, in the Winter they can put a snow blower and clear the path! What's the saying about stopping the Post Office?

/ Bobcat buying Toolcats off from dealers for Gov. #5  
They are taking units from field inventory to fill government contract orders.

This time of year lots of goverment agencies find they haven't spent their whole budget (tax dollars:mad: ) and need to spend it to protect their budget next year. (As a taxpayer I hate this practice......selling the stuff to them takes a little of the sting out of it for me though.)

Anyway, they are not all going to one place like the Army or Dept of Agriculture....or Post Office :)