Couple ?s for the Experts

/ Couple ?s for the Experts #1  

JJ's Services

Tractor
Toolcat 5600 A series
I am looking for pricing/what i should figure on paying for a 72 inch finish mower. Also the price diffrence between the 72 and the 90.

Any Extra options one should get with these mowers/ other that extra set of blades.

Do they make high lift blades etc.

Also Turf Tires. I will be buying Turf Tires. I have heard there are a few diffrent options. What are they and how much

Thanks

/ Couple ?s for the Experts #2  
I am not aware of any options available for either mower. Other than the size, the 90" comes with an anti-scalp wheel on the front of the mower. I previously thought it was an option on the 72" but eventually figured out it was not. Both run with standard flow hydraulics (15-22gpm).

As far as pricing, $4600 pops into my head for the 90". I don't remember if that was the list price, the discounted price the dealer gave me or the price I thought I could eventually get it for, hahahaha, waaaay too many attachments available, I may be scrambling things. I do know that you can buy them cheaper used but you need to be really patient and willing to travel.

If I were going to be running one for hire I would order an additional wheel. You can bend them but they are easy to straighten once you take them apart. Overall I am pleased with the 72" mower but may eventually have a 90" to get more side clearance.

dsb

/ Couple ?s for the Experts #3  
do a site search - i asked the same ? 72 vs 90 inch

most rec the 90, with tight turns the 72 would not cover the wheel tracks
only downside is less manuv in tight quarters

/ Couple ?s for the Experts #4  
The price difference between the 72 and the 90 wasn't significant considering the overall cost, I think about four of five hundred dollars. I bought the 72 inch because I worried about being able to get into tighter places and then regretted it. The 90 would have given me an extra 9 inches that I get closer to things. The width being too large has never been an issue.

/ Couple ?s for the Experts
Thanks roland. Anyone got the prices or diffrent styles of tires that are available.

Also what site is all the new and previous attachments on for viewing. at one point in time i knew it but got new pc and have no more favorites.