Suspension seat for D

/ Suspension seat for D #1  

trlbrkr

Bronze Member
Tractor
02 NH Tn 75D-06 Kubota 105X-14 Toolcat 5600G-13 Kubota Excavator U35
With my rough fields I appreciate the air ride seat in my tractor and assumed for the price of the D I ordered last month, it would also come with a deluxe seat. Bobcat feels the new independent suspension is enough and has eliminated the suspension seat of the previous models . If the ride turns out to be hard on my back, I will have the option of a dealer installed suspension seat for $900-.......

/ Suspension seat for D #2  
If your fields have big bumps you will need the seat, it handles the 3-4 inch bumps pretty smooth but bigger than that it starts to get rough.

/ Suspension seat for D #3  
the air ride seat and traction in muddy conditions are the only things i miss from my tractor. would love an air ride seat but it probably takes up too much space in the tc cab. yes, for over 40g you would think a spring in the seat would be included! For $900 you could buy a pretty nice recliner for home.

/ Suspension seat for D #4  
Talking with salesman couple of days ago. He thought the suspension seat could be ordered with a toolcat for about $250-300. Not the $700-900 price some people are quoting. He thought the high price may be if you order it later through the parts department which would be an entirely new seat.